Title: Full Stack Developer
Location Monroe, LA- 71203
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
• Design overall architecture of the web application
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop. (Responsive design)
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
• 8+ years of experience.
• Splunk and SonarQube
• Should be strong in Core Java 1.8 (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/Oracle/SQL.
• Must be able to technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
• Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
• Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
• 2 years of development experience with REST services using Spring Boot 2.x +
• Spring Webflux and Spring Cloud along with other spring ecosystems
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GoCD
• Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
• Prior experience working on agile teams is a must